Are You Looking for new construction services to build your dream home?
Republic Construction Inc. of San Diego is very experienced in providing new construction services for homes of all sizes.
If you are wanting to start a new construction project, there are many things that need to be completed before you start the build process. For that reason, we recommend working with an experienced general contractor that offers new construction services.
Some of the details that will need to be addressed include:
- Design: What do you want your new home to look like and what materials you use?
- Permitting: Necessary approvals and payment of fees to ensure that your new home is in compliance with regulations.
- Development: Coordination of all of the teams completing the different tasks associated with completing your project.
Steps involved in building your new home:
Many teams work together to complete the many steps associated with building your home.
The steps are:
- Prepare site and pour foundation: Prepare the ground on which your new home will be built. In many cases, the foundation work will be completed by the same crew but this may not be the case with a wooded lot.
- Complete rough framing: The floor, walls, and roof systems are completed. This forms the “frame” of the building:
- Complete rough plumbing, electrical, and HVAC: Once the frame is completed, important systems such as the plumbing, electrical and air conditioning are put in place.
- Install insulation: Insulation is the key to creating a comfortable and consistent indoor environment while maximizing energy efficiency.
- Interior textures and start exterior finishes: Interior walls are put in place and exterior finishes such as brick or stucco are started.
- Finish exterior trim and start exterior pathways: Window mouldings, cabinets, fireplace mantles and other similar items are set up and driveways and walkways are laid.
- Flooring, countertops and complete exterior items: This includes tile and wood flooring and the like.
- Finish mechanical trims and install bathroom fixtures: Outlets, light fixtures are installed as well as the HVAC equipment is completed. Sinks, toilets, and faucets are put in place.
- Install mirrors, shower doors and finish flooring: Exterior landscape is also completed at this point.
- Final walkthrough: The builder will walk you through your new home and explain operations and maintenance details.
Inspections will and should take place for code compliance and quality assurance. The purpose of which is to ensure that the entire build process is taking place according to code and most importantly, catch as many potential problems as possible before construction is completed.
As you can see, the new construction process is very complicated. It is strongly recommended that you work with a company that has experience providing new construction services. Republic Construction Inc. of San Diego is one such company who can help you with all of your new construction needs.
Contact us or call (760) 419-5552 today to discuss your new construction needs or how we can help.
Additional services Republic Construction Inc. provides include: